A state of the art board that’s stiff, strong and ultra thin for a pure connection to the foil.The WKT board range was specifically developed for the rigours of wake, kite and tow foiling. A high tech moulded carbon construction delivers incredible stiffness and durability while keeping volume and thickness to a minimum. The result is a highly responsive feel with sublime connectivity to the foil.
WKT 109cm 3'7" x 16.5" x 1" Vol:8.2L
The smallest WKT suits light or advanced riders in all three sports. Its minimal length also makes it an ideal choice for flatwater pump foiling.
WKT 122cm 4'0" x 17.25" x 1" Vol:9.5L
The perfect balance of length and low volume for experienced wake and kite riders. For advanced tow foilers, this is the go to size.
WKT 137cm 4'6" x 18.5" x 1" Vol:11.5L
The largest size in the range easily rebounds off the water when landing airs, making it ideal for heavier riders. Rookies will find it accelerates their progression with forgiving waterstarting characteristics.
- Ultra Tough C Beam Construction
- Chisel Nose Outline And Progressive Rocker
- High Strength Custom Carbon Fibre A+System Mast Tracks
- Titanium M6 Threaded Footstrap Inserts
- Board Carry Bag
- 3 Armstrong Memory Foam Foot Strap with M6 Threaded Hardware
- Armstrong Foil Sold Separately