A direct and responsive performance foilboard with instant touchdown recovery. The Scoop features an intuitive concaved deck for smooth transitions and easy steering. The lightweight Hybrid Carbon construction is engineered with a structurally reinforced core for impact resistance and rigidity. Combined with its forgiving hull shape, this durable construction makes the Scoop ideal for Freeride and Freestyle foiling.
For 2024 we’ve re-engineered the Scoop with a triplane hull design for earlier takeoffs and faster release. The angled planing surfaces, refined rocker and finer bevelled rails give the board a more balanced, forgiving touchdown recovery on more variable angles. One of our most versatile foilboards, the Scoop delivers a trusted platform for strapped big wave tow-foiling – from Pe’ahi to your local 2ft beach break. It is also your ideal expedition partner for comfortable long distance kitefoil missions or an after-work sundowner.
- Tri-plane hull design
- Refined rocker
- Finer bevelled rails
- New max-traction non-abrasive deckpad
- Dropbox fast foil mounting
- Ultra-lightweight hybrid carbon technology
- Integrated PVC structural stringer system
- Free-V and Free Foil Strap Inserts (straps sold separately)
- Board w/ Traction
- DropBox 30mm Screw Pack (4x M8x30mm, 4x T-Nuts)