Core XLITE 2 Hydrofoil Kite
:All sizes available in both colors
Core XLITE 2 DESCRIPTION
The Specialized Series XLITE 2 is a one-strut foil kite that's tuned to perfection. By fusing the power of our Nexus allrounder and the superlative drifting from our unbeatable Section wave kite we created a foiling machine that's an honest 30% lighter than the already light Nexus. The new CoreTex 2.0 canopy features massively improved tear resistance in both directions, slight weight savings, and a new emulsion that improves flight, durability, and longevity. The ExoTex Light on our struts and leading edge is super tough yet lighter than our industry-leading airframe material. Thinner, anti-snag bridles further reduce weight and improve water relaunching.
The canopy material receives a major upgrade that adds more muscle and durability -a big plus- for single strut kites. We added 2 and 3-meter sizes for slicing up the Gorge and a 13.5m for those super-light summer breezes. Heavily modified bridle, panels, and shape accommodate the new smaller sizes to deliver the ultimate foiling experience.
- EXOTEX® LIGHT ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Super light, zero stretch airframes.
- New CORETEX® 2.0 CANOPY: Powerful. Durable. And UV protected.
- ONE STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Lightweight driftability. Easy water relaunching.
- LW PROFILE: Drift-tuned camber for light wind magic.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: For fast, tight turns when jibing.
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: For improved kite feedback.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Easy, strut-supported waterstarts
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: High capacity, all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Calibrated for all Sensor bar systems.
- SIX YEAR REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABILITY: Long-term protection.
- Kite Carry Bag
- Repair Kit
- Control Bar and Pump Sold Separately