Slingshot V1 Wing Craft Wing Foil Board
Compact | Stable | Efficient
A no-compromise wing foil-specific line inspired by Slingshot's coveted Dwarf Craft foil board. They started with a compact platform built for pumping and precise foil control, gave it the flat rocker, kick-tail, and width demanded for ultra-early takeoff. Sprinkled in enough thickness and stability for the big guys to do a submerged knee start using even the smallest size in the line, and voila, the wing craft was born. Both tri strap and offset front foot strap options cover all types of riders from the dominant foot forward surfing crew to the wind sport crossovers who switch their feet. The 3/4 length EVA deck pad provides limitless traction and a stomp pad to keep you on board. Crucial to winging the inset SUP style handle in the bottom of the board allows you to carry board and foil in one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold your wing. Whether you are starting out and connecting bumps, charging steep faces or taking to the air, the Wing Craft leaves nothing to be desired.
Why Slingshot made it
Designed purely for wing foiling. The compact shape, flat rocker, and ample width provide responsive pumping and plenty of stability. A bottom handle was added for safely launching and landing in shore break, and reinforced rails for climbing onboard with a harness on.
Why you'll love the wing craft
Compact shape for pumping and direct foil control.
- Width for early foil release and knee starting stability.
- Beveled Rails to provide release from the water and bounce back from touchdowns.
- Bottom SUP handle - Carry your board and foil in one hand, keeping your wing safely separated.
- Footstrap options for every rider type.
- Quick-release foil track - mount your foil without removing bolts from the pedestal.
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions: Ride with 1 strap, 2 straps, half-straps or no straps.
- Quick Release Adjustable track foil mount: This allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability, and personal preference. Detach your foil without removing bolts.
- 3/4 Length EVA Deck Pad: Grip everywhere you need it.
- Leash Plug: Keeps your board close at hand.
- Chined Rails and Kicktail: Aids in pumping your board onto foil, and recovering from touchdowns.
- Insert Bottom Handle: This allows you to carry your board and foil in one hand, leaving your other hand free to take care of your wing.
5'6" / 167.6cm27" / 68.6cm4.5" / 11.4cm90