Ocean Rodeo Soul 3.0
In-Stock Now! Call to get current sizing 281-508-6485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been using this drysuit since the beginning and love the fit, feel, and warmth on cold days kiteboarding. This suit gets us on the water on days we probably just won't go because it is too cold for it to make sense. A drysuit makes everything better even in somewhat chilly weather as you don't get nearly as hot as a thick wetsuit as long as you wear light clothing underneath.
The suit that started it all, the Soul continues to be our best selling drysuit ever. In the Soul highly refined design meets technical performance.
Built to offer you greater flexibility than any wetsuit and customizable levels of warmth the Soul features our revolutionary Captive Zip design, giving you the ability to choose fully “dry mode” or “standby mode”.
When worn in dry mode the Soul is 100% dry and breathable. Between sessions, on your way to the beach or after your time on the water you can then open the dry zip and doff the neck seal. With the outer jacket then zipped up the Soul offers a well ventilated, hooded jacket and pants to protect you from the wind and rain. Converting from standby mode to full dry mode can be easily accomplished all while wearing your PFD.
- Standby or Full Drysuit mode – Captive Zip Self Entry
- German made T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
- Captive over flap jacket zip
- Outer Chest Pocket
- 420 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
- VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
- Adjustable & removable suspenders
- Trim to fit, Polytex UV resistant seals
- Removable hood
- German made T-zip Masterseal crotch relief zip
- Jacket pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
- Large chest pocket accommodates marine radio, etc
- Available with attached Polytex UV resistant ankle seals
- Lower leg “boot cuff” overlays