Trimmable latex at the neck and wrists makes this robust and highly versatile men's drysuit customizable to create the ultimate watertight seal. 3-layer Marinespec BP fabric and reinforced sock soles mean this drysuit is exceptionally durable. A fabric overlay on the collar protects the latex seal. The waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper makes it easy to put the suit on and off and offers convenient access for relief. The minimal and strategically placed seams provide protection and comfort. An internal suspender system and articulated knees allow for optimal mobility, while watertight zippered pockets at the thigh and sleeves keep essentials accessible. Lightweight removable moulded knee pads give you added protection against injury, and an external loop makes drying a breeze. Manufactured and tested for performance at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, the Men’s Hudson Latex Gasket Dry Suit makes in-water activities available year-round.
Model is 5'10" (177.8 cm) and is wearing a size Large.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- The Men's Hudson Latex Gasket Dry Suit offers watertight customizable latex seals
- 3-layer MarineSpec BP fabric is durable, waterproof, and breathable
- Trimmable latex neck and wrist seals create the perfect fit
- Wrist overcuffs and collar fabric protect seals and allow for easy adjustments
- Collar and cuffs design make repair and replacement easy
- Internal suspenders balance suit weight (replacements: Model #MA0200)
- Articulated knees enhance mobility
- Removable lightweight knee pads stay put with adjustable tabs (replacements: model #MA8008)
- Reinforced sock soles for durability
- External hanging loop for drying
- Waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper for easy donning/doffing and relief
- Water-resistant YKK® AQUAGUARD® zippered sleeve and thigh pockets store essential gear
- Expedition fit