SIZES: 1250 / 1500 / 1750 / 2000
If you want to take your riding up a notch or two – our new Carbon Foils are ready for that! With almost two years of R&D these foils aren’t only performing like a dream, they’re designed to take the punches of your rising level.
Our engineering team went through intense R&D running all sorts of simulations with attention to detail and countless hours of on-water testing. We wanted to make sure these Carbon masts and fuselages not only feel solid and perform to the expected level, they also need to handle the forces of those riders pushing the air game. With 5 masts lengths and 3 fuselages this range offers the dream combo for any foiler out there.
Our Aero High Aspect Foils are the go-to wings to attach to our new Carbon fuselages for Wing Foiling. Glide, speed, pop and ease of use made these wings so popular - covering everything from lighter riders and higher winds with the 1250 to heavier wingers on light wind lakes with the insane glide of the 2000. From learner to freestyle to surf, these wings cover everything and all conditions and are great for SUP and Prone Foiling too, as well as pumping on the occasional flat and windless day.
These are our Aero High Aspect Wing Sets:
• Aero High Aspect Foil 1250: 1250 HAR front wing / 250 back wing
Our fastest setup is good for riders between 60-95kg with advanced level
• Aero High Aspect Foil 1500: 1500 HAR front wing / 250 back wing
Plenty of lift, speed and good pumping ability will cater for most riders between 70-100kg for Wing Foiling in all conditions as well as for SUP Downwinders for the lighter riders
• Aero High Aspect Foil 1750: 1750 HAR front wing / 300 back wing
Early take off and maximum glide combined with exciting speeds. Mid sized to heavier riders will love the efficiency of this combo
• Aero High Aspect Foil 2000: 2000 HAR front wing / 300 back wing
Earliest take off, maximum glide and incredible pumping ability combined with exciting speeds. The ultimate light wind weapon!
Choose your Carbon mast length and Carbon fuselage depending on your skills, the conditions and your preferred discipline:
• 60cm – special size for shallow waters
• 75cm – All-round / Entry / Freestyle Go-to size for most Wing Foilers on lakes, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
• 82cm – All-round / Surf / Freestyle / Downwind "One for all" mast for Wing Foilers looking for the perfect mix of being compact for freestyle, yet having length for surﬁng and swell. Prone and SUP foilers in medium surf. Freestyle Windsurf Foilers.
• 82cm Fanatic x Duotone COLLAB – Surf / Freestyle Our High Modulus Team Edition Mast for Wing Foilers looking for the highest level in performance. Based on the Duotone SLS Kite mast profile with High Modulus Carbon layup, this mast is for the ambitious rider using constantly wings below 100cm span.
• 90cm – Freeride / Surf / Downwind
Wing Foilers looking for the extra room for comfort in chop, surf and open ocean swell. Go-to size for Windsurf Foilers.
• 105cm – Freerace Wind and Wing Foilers looking for an extra long mast for confidence to push speeds even in rough open ocean conditions.
• 68cm – “Advanced” – Surf / Freestyle
Advanced Wing Foilers looking for a playful ride with responsive turning and great pop for air moves. Advanced Prone and SUP Foilers
• 78cm – “All-round” – Entry / Freeride / Pump Wing Foilers of all levels progressing from entry to advanced, with the option to adjust to their level, as well as Wingers with race ambitions. Prone, SUP and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities
• 90cm – “Windsurf” – All-round Windsurf Foilers of all levels looking for an easy and stable ride with great control also at higher speeds