Just got the first one of these wings in and took this one out for a demo. Brand new condition did not get wet.
What Unifoil has to say about it:
- Works for the widest possible range of abilities and conditions
- Balanced low-end power and wind range
- Dihedral and v-shape profile improves flag stability
- Flatter tips reduce touchdowns in takeoff
- Longer semi-rigid EVA handles for more direct control and micro-adjustments in hand position
- Made with dacron for lightness, stiffness and durability
- Pretensioned leech line to reduce flutter at full power
- Wider hose to our ‘One-Pump’ inflation system, and a second dump valve on the centre strut for faster deflation.
What HK has to say about it:
The wing has great low end power and nice pull to get you up on foil. A great first wing for someone or a second smaller wing if you are needing something for when its blowing an bit more than 15 knts.