The AXIS PNG 910 Carbon Front wing is the smallest of our newest generation of high aspect wings, focusing on longest and most efficient gliding and pumping. Due to its size, the 910 turns quicker, and rides with higher speeds than the 1010 and 1150.
The AXIS PNG 1300, together with the 1150, 1010 and the 910B and 850 form our Pump and Glide wing family.
The Pump and Glide wings are designed to be easy and early to lift for their size. The have tons of control, and feel comfortable for most levels of riding. Our Glide wings pump unreal, and glide effortlessly and endlessly. And they are fast wings, but their focus is not to be the fastest wing on the market. But instead, to be the easiest high aspect wing that almost everyone can ride, and can improve their level of riding right away.
The AXIS PNG 910 wing will immediate feel familiar and super easy to ride. But don't get fooled. This wing can be pushed hard, pump for ever, and turn on a dime with tons of speed. The turns are neutral and very well balanced.
When surfed, this wing will quickly become your go to setup for most conditions. And when the winds pick up, Wing Surfing with the 910 is loose and fast, while it still foils pretty early.
The AXIS 910 carbon wing can be ridden with the tip off the water, and you won't even notice it. Incredibly smooth and well behaved.
The AXIS PNG 910 carbon wing connects to the red fuselages with 3 x M8, 20mm screws.
As with every AXIS front wing, the graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
AXIS PNG 910 Carbon Wing
WINGSPAN: 910 mm / 36 inches
MAX CHORD: 160mm, 6.3 inches
ASPECT RATIO: 6.8
ACTUAL AREA 1268 square cm / 196 square inches
PROJECTED AREA: 1218 square cm / 189 square inches
VOLUME: 1458 cubic cm / 89 cubic inches
WING Surfing for all levels and medium / stronger conditions
Downwinding - Medium / higher wind / medium+ waves
SUP / Surf - Medium bumps, Tight turns and high speeds
Wake foiling - Fast rides, with quicker frequency pumps
Windsurfing foiling - Smooth easy riding, all conditions
Kite Foiling - while not designed for kiting, it does ride really smoothly and it's tons of fun for radical freestyle moves.
Suggested Rear Wing:
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling
When you purchase the AXIS PNG 910 carbon front wing we include an AXIS padded cover with zipper, in heather gray, and AXIS branding, for safer setup, transportation and storage.