The Broad Spectrum Carve (BSC) wings are a new direction into easy to ride wings, with good amount of performance embedded to the design. Perfect for all round riding including entry level riders.
The larger sizes are ideal for PUMPING, SUP, WINGING, WAKE. As we go down on sizing, 890-810-740 are high performance PRONE, WINGING and KITE wings.
For the BSC wings we use a refined foil section, with extensive speed range, and stability. This makes the BSC wings ideal for all levels of riders and conditions. The 890 / 810 / 740 sizes are designed for performance PRONE, WINGING and KITE foiling. These wings are stable, fast and turn on a dime.
The 1120 and 1060 are the easiest wings for all levels, heavier riders and all rounders for WING, SUP, WAKE and PUMP. Very early lift, butter smooth riding, good speed range, and great turning for their size. The 970 could be the all levels wing for all styles and levels of riding. The 890-810-740 are faster, more technical wings, designed for the skilled SUP, PRONE, WINGING riders who are looking for higher performance in a very easy to ride package.
As with every AXIS front wing, the graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
AXIS BSC 890 Carbon Wing
WINGSPAN: 890 mm / 35inches
MAX CHORD: 170mm / 6.7inches
ASPECT RATIO: 6.43
ACTUAL AREA 1290 square cm / 200 square inches
PROJECTED AREA: 1232 square cm / 191 square inches
VOLUME: 1697 cubic cm / 104 cubic inches
WING Surfing for all levels and medium + conditions. Super stable for the size
Downwinding - Medium+ conditions and intermediate+ level
SUP / Surf - Medium+ conditions and intermediate level
Wake foiling - Intermediate+ level
Pump foiling - Intermediate+ level
Windsurf foiling - Intermediate+ level
Kite foiling - Ideal for all styles, levels and conditions
Here is what the experts say:
The BSC wings are incredibly easy wings to ride. Bigger sizes ideal for lighter days and bigger dudes. Smaller sizes more surfy and faster. Medium AR makes them a bit slower but still faster than last years all rounds.
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate). The rear wing that does it all
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling
When you purchase an AXIS carbon front wing we include an AXIS padded cover with zipper, in heather gray, and AXIS branding, for safer setup,