This women's drysuit features trimmable latex at the neck and wrists to create a watertight seal in this durable and highly versatile in-water solution. 3-layer Marinespec BP fabric and 500D Cordura reinforced seat, knees, and socks provide ultimate durability and waterproof protection. A fabric overlay on the collar and over cuffs at the wrists protect the latex seals. The helical waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper makes this suit easy to get in and out of and creates convenient access for relief. Agile Comfort Technology is an internal suspender system that balances the weight of the suit and optimizes mobility. The regular fit cut and articulated knees also increase freedom of movement, and removable moulded knee pads provide extra protection. Manufactured and tested for performance at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, the Women's Helix CCS Dry Suit makes in-water activities accessible at any temperature.
Model is 5'8" (173 cm) and is wearing a size Medium.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- The Women's Helix Latex Gasket Dry Suit offers watertight customizable latex seals
- 3-layer MarineSpec BP fabric is durable, waterproof, and breathable
- 500D Cordura® on the seat, knees, and socks is durably abrasion-resistant
- Trimmable latex neck and wrist seals create the perfect fit
- Wrist overcuffs and collar fabric protect seals and allow for easy adjustments
- Collar and cuffs design make repair and replacement easy
- ACT (Agile Comfort Technology) internal suspenders balance suit weight (replacements: Model #MA0250)
- Articulated knees enhance mobility
- Removable lightweight knee pads stay put with adjustable tabs (replacements: model #MA8008)
- Helical YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper for easy donning/doffing and relief
- Regular fit