Cabrinha Fusion Alloy Mast MKII
The Fusion Alloy mast is constructed from extruded aircraft grade aluminum that result in an incredibly rigid & hydrodynamic structure. Helicoil inserts eliminate salt water corrosion around the screw connection points. It seamlessly integrates into all 9cm industry standard foil boxes.
- Choice of fixed top plate or FQR (Foil Quick Release)
- 3-screw connection for superior rigidity
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Precision tapered fuse-to-mast connection for optimal rigidity
- Helicoil inserts minimizes corrosion and provides long lasting durability
Key Mast Features:
The ergonomic tapered connection between the fuselage and mast provides the ultimate in rigidity, while still being easy to assemble and disassemble.
Highest quality anodised 6061 Aluminium provides not only strength and rigidity, but also longevity in salt water conditions.
STRENGTH TO WEIGHT
Low drag design to maximise hydrodynamic efficiency